New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyers
Experienced Criminal Defense Attorneys You Can Trust to Protect Your Rights When You are Arrested on Criminal Charges in Monmouth County, New Jersey
The experienced criminal defense attorneys at Cores & Associates are available to discuss building the best defense for you. You need the best possible lawyer by your side to protect your rights, when your reputation, finances, and freedom are at stake. We are small enough to provide you the personalized service you deserve and big enough to make sure that an attorney is always available for you.
If you have been charged with a crime, or if you are under investigation, contact the attorneys at Cores & Associates to find out your rights. Remember that you should remain calm and silent. Contact an experienced attorney who can help to protect your rights before or immediately after being charged with a crime.
Rely on Our Experience and Skills as Monmouth County Defense Lawyers
The criminal defense attorneys at Cores & Associates handle all types of criminal defense. We provide you with the highest quality legal representation and seek to obtain the best possible result based on the facts of your case. We represent individuals charged with the following crimes:
- DWI/DUI – N.J.S.A. 39:4-50
- Domestic Violence
- Juvenile Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Disorderly Persons Offenses
- Restraining Orders (Temporary and Final)
- Weapons Forfeiture
- Asset Forfeiture
- Assault and Threat Crimes
- Simple assault N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1(a)
- Aggravated assault. N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1(b)
- Assault by auto N.J.S.A. 2C:12-1(c)
- Death by Auto N.J.S.A. 2C:11-5
- Carjacking N.J.S.A. 2C:15-2
- Kidnapping N.J.S.A. 2C:13-1
- False imprisonment N.J.S.A. 2C:13-3 (Disorderly Persons Offense)
- Criminal restraint N.J.S.A. 2C:13-2
- Harassment N.J.S.A. 2C:33-4
- Stalking N.J.S.A. 2C:12-10
- Terroristic threats N.J.S.A. 2C:12-3
- Disorderly conduct N.J.S.A. 2C:33-2
- Resisting arrest N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2(a)
- Eluding a law enforcement officer N.J.S.A. 2C:29-2(b)
- Robbery – N.J.S.A. 2C:15-1
- Supervisory Programs
- White Collar Crimes
- Forgery N.J.SA. 2C:21-1
- Falsifying or Tampering with Records N.J.SA. 2C:21-4
- Destruction – Falsification of Records N.J.SA. 2C:21-4.1
- Health Care Fraud N.J.SA. 2C:21-4.3
- Crime of Insurance Fraud N.J.SA. 2C:21-4.6
- Bad Checks N.J.SA. 2C:21-5
- Credit Card Theft N.J.SA. 2C:21-6
- Unlawful Use of Credit Card N.J.SA. 2C:21.6(h)
- Money Laundering N.J.SA. 2C:21-25
- Official Misconduct N.J.S.A. 2C:30-2
If you have been charged with one of the above crimes contact the experienced attorneys at Cores & Associates. You may be facing penalties if you are charged with a misdemeanor or disorderly persons offense or felony or indictable crime such as: probation or parole supervision; financial penalties; loss of child custody/parenting time; jail time.
We will work with you to see if you qualify for any of the New Jersey diversionary programs, including PTI, conditional dismissal, and conditional discharge. If you are convicted you will have a criminal record long after you may have served your time.
At Cores & Associates, L.L.C., our experienced lawyers can also help guide you through the complex process of clearing your record. To learn more about how we can help you through the expungement process, contact our offices today.
Experienced Monmouth County Criminal Defense Lawyers Will Be By Your Side to the End
We are a full-service criminal defense firm. Our lawyers will:
- Consult with experts when appropriate to bolster your defense;
- Scrutinize the evidence from the prosecution to uncover any weaknesses in the State’s case;
- Negotiate a dismissal or reduced charges;
- Prepare the matter for trial;
- Conduct a complete review of your matter to ensure that your rights have been respected;
The attorneys at Cores & Associates take your case seriously and treat you as an individual. We will put all of our resources behind you to get your charges downgraded or dismissed, and when necessary, take the case to trial.
Schedule Your Confidential Consultation with An Experienced NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer Today
You can schedule a time to speak with a member of our staff at your convenience by clicking here. It is essential that you act quickly and have an attorney advocating on your behalf from day one.
Frequently Asked Questions About Criminal Defense in New Jersey
The criminal justice system is complicated and constantly changing. You need a lawyer who has sufficient experience to guide you through the system from start to finish. When you interview an attorney can she explain what will happen at the arraignment? What are the steps following your release after a detention hearing? What are the rules of evidence and how to use them to your advantage?
Your life is not an episode of Law & Order. There are real and serious consequences. Our passionate, experienced, and smart lawyers will get you the best results possible based on the facts of your case.
Often times plea bargains are struck because the lawyers do not want to take the case to trial. Our lawyers are experienced in the courtroom and unafraid to pursue your case through a trial. Trials are expensive, but a plea bargain should be considered a last resort and not the first option.
Contact the experienced lawyers at Cores & Associates to discuss these questions and more.